Entry Level Automotive Oil & Lube Technician
Our Automotive Service Centers are looking for part time & full time “Automotive Technicians” to join our team. Locally owned and operated, we have 26 of the finest and most efficient repair shops in the Cincinnati & Indianapolis markets and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Our Automotive Technicians must have the dedication necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. We service a variety of passenger and small truck vehicles.
In your role as Auto Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience by:
- Learn to perform routine automotive tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmissions flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations.
- Be able to effectively advise/communicate with the customer the results of inspections and needed repairs when required.
- Contributing to a positive team atmosphere.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- High level of motivation and customer service focused.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug text and background check.
We offer a wealth of benefits and growth opportunities.
Our benefits for full time technicians include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan Based on Your Qualifications
- Contest and Spiffs.
- Insurance: Medical, dental, life
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Personnel and Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Training
- 5 day work week
- No Sundays
- Career Growth Opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability..