Entry level Plant Maintenance
$20-$24 an hour
Full Job Description
All candidates applying for this position must complete the Prevue assessment to be eligible. This is an important step in your application process.
- Keep an eye out for the email. After applying for an open position, you'll receive an email with a link to the assessment.
- You have 48 hours from when you receive the email to complete the assessment. Don't forget to check your spam folder!
NOW HIRING Entry level Plant Maintenance
Shift Hours: (10 pm - 6:00 am) 40hrs week 5 days (very little overtime.) Must be available to work Sunday through Thursday and Monday through Friday 3rd Shift
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
We are an SQF-certified food manufacturing facility looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! you will support all Maintenance tasks related to preventive maintenance, updating, repairing, optimizing, and installing existing and new equipment while complying with all safety rules, GMPs and Food Safety or Quality.
Why Join Ditsch?
- New Hire Bonus - Earn $500 after 91 days of employment.
- Competitive pay Bi-weekly.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Health, Dental and Vision- After 30 days of employment.
- Reasonable hours.
- Opportunity for advancement and training.
- Chance to receive increases based on self-study after 90 days.
- Referral bonuses - $500 to employees.
- Service Awards.
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Maintain mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
- Required to comply with work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
While performing this job, the employee must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) while working indoors and/or outdoors.
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment (food processing equipment experience desirable).
- Some experience or schooling in two or more: pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, industrial PLC's, VFD's, welding, fabrication, plumbing, HVAC or other applicable skills.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to attendance, ability to perform duties independently or with minimal supervision. Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- MUST have own tools
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical and condition and hand/eye coordination.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse with temperatures that can range from -10F to above normal heat conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally above shoulder height.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Must be able to work in an environment with light dust in the air, flashing lights, sirens, horns, and powered moving equipment operating in close proximity.
- Must pass drug screen and be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Learn to operate packing equipment and be able to fill in as needed.
- Work to increase production and reduce downtime through doing preventive maintenance.
Ditsch USA is proud member of the Valora Group, Ditsch is one of the largest pretzel manufacturers worldwide and operates more than 200 Pretzel stores in Germany and over 60 Pretzel stores in Switzerland. Ditsch USA, in Cincinnati, OH, produce Premium Pretzels Products that are distributed nationally through grocery, convenience stores, and food service outlets and other channels. For more information, visit www.ditsch.com/en
PRETZELS ARE OUR PASSION, JOY AND MOTIVATION! We perform all steps in-house, from sourcing the finest raw materials to producing the most delicious pretzels. We believe our people are key to our success.
When you join us at Ditsch USA, you'll be part of a team that combine a passion for baking and providing superior pretzel products pretzels with the desire to achieve greater heights together.
Ditsch USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.