Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Are you mechanically and electrically inclined? Do you like providing customers with quality service solutions? Join our team and become a part of the leading nationwide provider of commercial food equipment service
- You will work with customers to electrically/mechanically troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain a variety of commercial food equipment to include cooking, food preparation, ware washers, weigh wrap, baking and refrigeration.
- You will typically leave from home each morning and work with minimal direct supervision at customer sites.
- You will meet or surpass weekly productivity and customer-oriented goals while maintaining a high level of customer service.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An accredited High School Diploma or GED and 0-2 years of similar electrical/mechanical experience
- Refrigeration experience preferred but not required.
- You must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to drive multiple hours daily
- You should be able to work Overtime and On-Call as required
- You must be able to attend our industry leading training at our corporate headquarters in Troy, OH
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.