GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 8500 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics. Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
Our office in Cincinnati, Ohio is looking for a Field Technician to join the Environmental Services group.
In today's dynamic business and regulatory environment, we strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, sustainable and financially sound business solutions to support the management of environmental liabilities. We have a worldwide reputation for excellence, from supporting clients in assessing the environmental impacts of properties during acquisition and divestiture to full site investigation and remediation solutions.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the investigation, remediation and reporting of environmental remediation projects
- Performing field work which will include: site investigations, soil/water/air sampling, groundwater monitoring, and remediation systems operation & maintenance tasks
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• High School Diploma / GED; Associate’s degree may also be considered
• 0-3 years of environmental field experience
• Must possess good mechanical aptitude as well as solid troubleshooting skills
• Ability and willingness to travel and perform field work 100% of the time (this will include working outdoors in adverse weather conditions)
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as required
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification is a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail along with strong organizational skills
• Positive attitude; good interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, flexible team player, willing and able to work on a wide variety of tasks
GHD is a large, well established organization with a culture that promotes teamwork, integrity and respect. As a valued member of the business, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and to develop your career through the GHD Business School.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Jamie Kenline, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com