• Assists in the timely maintenance and repair of production machinery and equipment, as needed, in the troubleshooting and repair tasks. Promotes and ensures attention to safety, quality, productivity, machine up-time, and cost-efficiency.
1) Performs maintenance and repair of production machinery and equipment.
2) Oversee projects to task completion, quality, safety, productivity, housekeeping, and general policies and procedures.
3) Communicates with other production personnel and maintenance staff in order to maximize work order completion and machine up-time.
4) Assists, as needed, by operating electrical measuring instruments and testing devices, power and hand tools, welding and fabricating equipment in performing installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic, robotic, and mechanical machinery and equipment.
* Excellent Benefit/Compensation Package
1) Some related maintenance and machine repair experience.
2) High school diploma or GED is required. Related Associate degree, or equivalent, is strongly preferred.
3) Working knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, electronics/CNC, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and systems is required. Operational knowledge of precision measuring instruments, gauges, test equipment, and blueprint reading is also required.
4) Have own tools