- Repair and maintain vehicals and equipment by applying mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic principles in accordance with diagrams, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications.
- Use a wide variety of hand tools and power tools to perform assignments.
- As needed, troubleshoot and Dismantle equipment to remove and repair defective parts.
- Set up and operate metalworking tools such as drill press, grinder and welding equipment as needed to make and repair parts.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all vehicals and equipment.
- Work overtime on short notice, as needed.
- Perform other additional assignments as needed.
Must have a valid drivers license and a good driving record.
Must have own tools.
How to Apply
Call David at Dot Diamond Core Drilling 513-515-0748.
Email: Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org