Earn up to $28,000.00 a year! Strong benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with strong company participation and short term/ long term disability and life insurance. Generous paid time off. Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services. Ask about our tuition reimbursement program!
Full Time positions available. Flexible Hours....... First Shift, Second shift, and Weekends.
Express Lube Technician:
- Capable of performing lubrications, oil changes, maintenance, tire services and inspections.
- Precisely communicate needed repairs to Service Advisor.
- Able to naturally address fellow teammates and customers with patience and respect.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Aptitude to take direction and mentoring from others.
- Participate in progressive training programs.
- Maintain store cleanliness to Performance Automotive Network’s standards.
- Follow all Performance Automotive Network standard work flow processes.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Assist in maintaining store equipment and tools to Performance Automotive Network standards.
- Complete any other assigned tasks delegated by Store Management.
• A High School education or equivalent required.
• 1-2 years of practical experience is a plus.
• Completion of an automotive technology course is a plus.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills helpful.
• Possess a valid driver's license.
• Required to pass a drug screen.
How to Apply