The City of Blue Ash Facilities Maintenance Division is seeking applicants for a position of PART-TIME FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. This position reports and assists the Facilities Maintenance Superintendent. This position is a part-time permanent, year-round position working 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM four (4) days per week.
This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, and Sandtrap Grill.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: The Facilities Maintenance Technician (Part-Time) performs intermediate tasks related to day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment. Functions will include, but are not limited to:
- daily inspections of buildings and equipment;
- installations and general maintenance and repairs including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting;
- responds to emergency situations and evaluates and corrects defects;
- assists other trades as needed;
- adheres to all safety practices and procedures;
- cleans and maintains work areas and equipment;
- attends meetings/trainings;
- properly completes documentation;
- provides a high level of customer service;
- communicates with customers, coworkers and supervision via written, electronic and verbal methods;
- operates department vehicle; and
- performs other duties as assigned.
• General knowledge of carpentry, dry walling and finishing work;
• Ability and willingness to perform manual labor;
• Ability to understand and follow directives without close supervision;
• Ability to lift heavy articles; stamina; dependability;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, coworkers, management; and
• Neat appearance.
• Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator's license is required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.