Deceuninck North America is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Specialist for its Monroe, OH facility. In this role, the Electrical Maintenance Specialist will maintain company assets, resulting in higher levels of reliability at lower costs by performing inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of a culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your resume for further consideration. Starting wage is $29 to $32.50 based on experience.
Schedule Needed: 6:30am to 3:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Possesses knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical systems and equipment.
- Install new electrical systems and equipment.
- Possesses knowledge of chillers, air compressors, air handlers and water filtering systems.
- Works on jobs assigned by lead, completes paperwork related to job and communicates the status of the job.
- Contacts vendors whenever needed or as directed by his/her leader or supervisor.
- Reports activities into SAP software, according to company procedures.
- Participates on working teams, team meetings, and helps in any activities related to team responsibilities.
- Must be conscious of housekeeping in maintenance areas and wherever performing work assignments.
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and prior experience with any CMMS software (DataStream 7i, MP2, Maximo, SAP).
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be licensed to operate forklift, work truck and boom lift.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of vocational/technical training with the appropriate certification or minimum 5 years of industrial maintenance experience, preferably in a large industrial setting required.