Facility Maintenance Technician
$20/hr., Monday – Friday, Some Saturdays
MicroTek Finishing is currently seeking a maintenance technician to maintain the operations of the facilities. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude, excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, and basic computer skills (primarily e-mail and data entry). Candidate MUST be able and willing to be On-Call to return to work for maintenance issues.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Work with common hand tools
- Perform maintenance and repair of plant equipment including mechanical and electrical components to ensure minimal downtime
- Perform and document preventative maintenance
- Communicate with MicroTek employees and management regarding maintenance issues
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to work with common hand tools.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in various aspects in maintenance of equipment
- Ability to use standard measuring tools (Calipers, Tape Measures)
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Must be self-directing with ability to work autonomously.
- Strive to continuously improve performance.
- Hold yourself accountable for the success of the company.
- Able to legally view export-controlled products
- Candidates who prefer weekend work will be given priority consideration
- Electrical experience a bonus
- US Citizen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- How many years of Electrical experience do you have?
- How many years of Maintenance experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a drug screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?