PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Maintain and repair all store equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, petroleum equipment at lowest possible cost and execute all environmental compliance programs. Complete scheduled preventative maintenance tasks. Perform all assigned maintenance activities in order for the stores to continue providing total customer focus to our customers
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain store equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, petroleum equipment and overall facility in good working order. Troubleshoot, diagnose issues and make repairs to equipment according to established procedures to minimize parts usage.
- Complete scheduled and assigned preventative maintenance of all store equipment.
- Complete scheduled and assigned washing and cleaning of store’s windows.
- Communicate issues and provide feedback to the Facility Support Manager regarding maintenance issues, facility/equipment opportunities and outside service vendor performance.
- Utilize maintenance work order system to complete repair calls, close completed calls, enter resolutions for calls and update calls according to company policies and procedures. Complete assigned work by required deadline. Respond to high priority calls according to company guidelines.
- Maintain fully stocked inventory and be accountable for all aspects of assigned inventory; assist in monitoring and control of maintenance inventory. Requisition parts necessary to complete the job. Provide technical information to ordering team ensuring proper delivery and ordering of all non stock parts.
- Attend and participate in all work related meetings, scheduled inventories and training classes. Maintain all certifications as required by manufacturers and local/state/federal law.
- Maintain company vehicle and adhere to all state/local/federal laws and company policies regarding operation and maintenance of company vehicle.
- All other tasks assigned by management.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
• High School Diploma/GED
• Technical / Trade training / Sheetz training preferred
• 2 years related experience
• Valid Driver’s license
• Universal 608 EPA certification and or Gilbarco certification or the successful obtainment of such certification in timeframe defined by management.
Tools & Equipment (Other than general office equipment):
• Hand tools (hammer, measuring devices, wrench, level, etc.)
• Power Hand tools (saws, drill press, grinders, sanders, etc.)
• Pneumatic tools (compressor, nailer, stapler, jack hammer, etc.)
• Welding tools (torch, plasma cutter, welder, etc.)
• Landscaping tools (chain saw, leaf blower, weed eater, etc.)
• Motorized Equipment (generators, pressure washer, fork lift, etc.)
• HVAC gauges, specialized equipment
How to Apply