New Starting Pay $18.13/hour
At Mike’s Carwash, we recognize that our team members are the most valuable assets and our greatest advantage in creating lifetime customers. Team members gain life experiences by providing a Clean, Quick Wash, Every time with a Smile. Mike’s is a great opportunity for anyone looking for that first job, ready to grow with a company, or anyone just looking for a fun place to work. We provide a safe, fun, and rewarding team environment with outstanding training and clear expectations, allowing us to achieve our purpose.
Working at Mike’s
A Fun, Professional, Outdoor Environment
Come Grow with Us!
Career Opportunity/Tuition Reimbursement
A Fast-Track Manager position at Mike’s is a job with a career opportunity to grow into other management roles at the store level and at support. Mike’s provides tuition reimbursement for college whether you are a full-time or part-time student.
Mike’s offers flexible schedules to work to best meet the needs of our team. We believe in work-life balance for all team members.
Mike’s offers competitive pay for Fast Track Managers (Manager–In–Training). Starting Pay is negotiable with prior management experience. Incentives for sales competitions and store specific rewards. In addition to pay, Mike’s managers receive on the job training that provides valuable business, customer services, and management skills to use throughout a lifetime in your chosen career path.
Mike’s offers a competitive benefit package with Health, Dental, Vision, HSA Accounts, 401(k), Life Insurance and voluntary life and short-term disability products.
Entry Level Manager Experience is a Plus
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers and problem solving. Retail/Service Industry Management Experience is a plus. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Mike's Carwash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Execute the Mike’s Purpose, and deliver on our Team Member Promise. This includes being a “role model” for our associates’ behavior and performance.
- Customer Satisfaction. Doing what it takes for all customers to leave satisfied. This includes maintaining acceptable wash quality, staffing, and professionally handling customer complaints and damages.
- Operations Management. Assisting the General Manager in accomplishing location goals. Ensuring your location is operating up to all Mike’s Carwash standards and guidelines at all times.
- Associate Development. Completing location orientation and training checklists. Ongoing coaching and training as needed, including S.O.C. completion and delivery on a weekly basis. Documenting and delivering any applicable progressive discipline for issues observed during your shift.
- Property and Equipment Maintenance. Assisting the General Manager in the maintenance and repairs at your location. Completing OPEX checklists thoroughly and on time. Using the fix-it- book to track any repairs you are not capable of completing. Maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the carwash, whether they are visible to the customer or not.
- Personal Development. Participate in a structured management training program and continue learning any skill or knowledge not already mastered.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Completing all other duties as assigned.
Required Work Schedule
- Must work all scheduled shifts.
- Must work at least 4 days and 30 hours each week. (Unless otherwise approved)
- Have the capabilities to close at least two nights each week.
- Have the capabilities to open one morning each week. (On your own, Monday- Thursday only)
- Work five days the week of Christmas, Including December 24th, or December 26th
- Ability to transfer between stores within market.