Are you looking for a company that provides work life balance? At SCT, we are currently looking for new team members to join our growing team in Fairfield, OH.
Shift: 2nd shift
4 day work week
Hours: 3:30 pm to 2:00 am
What will you be doing?
- Stack, tape, label, pack to assure top efficiency on the production line
- Stacks folding cartons into skid
- Grabs folding cartons off a machine
- Pack cartons according to work order instructions by verifying counts, weighing cartons, and following job ticket and labeling instructions
- Maintain quality standards by learning defective characteristic for products, sorting defective parts, and communicating with Machine Operator, Supervisors, and Quality Control Staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide both fractions and decimals, and solve problems
- Read tape measurement
- Frequently required to climb, balance, twist, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, frequently must lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Must have the ability to read and understand documents, letters, etc. and write legibly in English.
- 4 day work week
- Health Insurance with Wellness Credits
- 13 days Vacation after 30 days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K and Roth IRA - Fully vested after 2 years of service
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term & Long term disability
- 401K & Roth Retirement
- Quarterly Incentive
- Free Smart Tool with Dave Ramsey
- Free Counseling Services