Responsible for performing the on-site installation, servicing and repair of computerized Adhesive and Quality Assurance Systems. The selected candidate will travel throughout the contiguous U.S. and Canada with travel up to 80%.
- Performs installations and validation of the system.
- Instructs customer in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Field Service engineers work on problems of diverse scope with minimal supervision.
Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Experience in analog and digital electronic circuitry is a required.
• Experience with PC’s in regards of software loading and networking is required.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers.
• Ability to speak French or Spanish is a plus but not required.
How to Apply
Email resume to email@example.com