The Field Service Technician will report to Operations Manager.
Family owned, small business specializing in commercial beverage equipment with over 25 years’ experience.
We are looking for a self-starter, friendly service technician to join our team! We want someone who is willing to be trained by our existing technicians, and then responsible for completing scheduled and urgent service calls.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Repair, install, and decommission commercial beverage equipment including bean-to-cup, fresh coffee machines, espresso, nitro cold brew systems and grinders.
- Complete all assigned equipment installation, repair, maintenance along with all associated documentation and paperwork.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions utilizing standard electrical test equipment such as volt/ohm meters to identify and make repairs.
- Utilize your understanding of electrical and plumbing to diagnose issues with equipment.
- Testing water quality and installing water filters for brewing equipment.
- Communicating through a paperless dispatching program and cloud based inventory system- computer (smart phone and ipad skills needed)
- Basic computer knowledge to conduct machine software updates.
- Drive a company vehicle in a safe manner to customer locations.
- Keep accurate inventory of vehicle and warehouse.
- Accurately report daily activities including invoices and travel time.
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills.
- May be requested to work overtime as business dictates.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Willing to train those with an exceptional customer service focus who also possess strong mechanical aptitude, basic plumbing, and electrical knowledge and skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Preferred 1-2 years mechanical and electrical experience.
- Ability to read and understand parts diagrams and wiring schematics.
- Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, lifting/pulling up to 80 lbs. sporadically.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.