ESM Group Inc. is searching for an experienced Field Maintenance Technician.
As a Field Maintenance Technician for a high-end industry steel desulfurization company you would primarily deal with meeting customer’s requirements at their locations. The position requires direct interactions with a variety of personnel and possible travel between accounts.
- Complete all required documentation, both for the employer and the customer.
- Attend and complete all required training, both for the employer and customer.
- Provide technical assistance to the customer.
- Perform emergency and preventative maintenance (PM) on the equipment as well as maintain PM documentation.
- Maintain a service schedule. Document parts used from inventory.
- Housekeeping - Keep all areas and equipment clean and well maintained.
- Complete accurate expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to read and write English, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, drawings and blueprints, etc. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before management and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in American and Metric units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have valid driver's license as occasional travel is required. Must have a working knowledge of electrical systems. Must be willing to relocate (if necessary). Must be capable of working in a mill environment. Must possess a sound mechanical aptitude.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org