Jayco Cleaning is seeking a talented Field Service Technician with a proven record in performing field service work. This position contributes to the success of the organization by providing expertise in field service troubleshooting, installations and repair of our machinery. The position reports to the Service Manager and will be located in West Chester, Ohio area.
- Travel to customers’ locations to install, start-up, maintain, troubleshoot equipment.
- Train customers’ operators and technicians on set-up, operation, change-over and maintenance of the systems.
- Work with the customer to ensure they have the parts required to expeditiously repair any ongoing issue as well as have adequate stock of spare components.
- Prepare and submit detailed trip reports for the customer and company that identify problem(s) encountered, actions taken to resolve the problem(s), and recommended next steps to fully satisfy the customer’s service need.
- Provide technical assistance to customer both over the phone and via remote connection.
• Associates Degree in related technical field (mechanical and electrical) or 3 years related/equivalent experience
• 3+ years in custom machine manufacturing or mechanical repair/maintenance
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical/electrical technical applications, specifically PLC’s, servo driven motors and controls.
• Ability to read & understand complex engineering designs, including wiring schematics
• Knowledge of different plumbing techniques including stainless, PP, PVDF, and PFA
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Good problem-solving skills and independent judgment
• Able to travel 60% of the time and work overtime as required
• Ability to work independently, maintain a positive attitude and work well with all levels of management and operators
How to Apply
Please Send Resume to Justin Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org