At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Field Service Technician – Cincinnati OH
- An autonomous, high performing, team driven individual with a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
- An individual that can be a collaborative team player, not afraid to think outside the box in providing customized solutions which exceed our clients’ expectations
- You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies, or concepts to ensure that the business is retained, and the client is satisfied
- Install and configure software applications and hardware peripherals at customer sites
- Provide end-user training and create job aides for client administrators/operators
- Contribute to revenue growth through sales leads and billable professional services-earn commissions on supplies and/or services you sell
- Deliver solutions remotely and onsite
- Work independently and make decisions free from immediate direction of management
- Stay up to date on Pitney Bowes industry knowledge
- Understanding of DB connectivity and record set manipulation
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Understanding of network configuration, operating systems, software, and hardware
- Ability to adapt to changing environment in the areas of products and technology, customer personalities and customer knowledge levels
- Ability to analyze hardware and software problems
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record and reliable vehicle for daily travel to multiple customer locations with paid mileage-company car will be provided within the first year of employment
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs with or without accommodation.
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.