- Assist in setting up of power tools and machines for sealing air ducts
- Use sheet metal hand tools to cut holes in and repair metal air ducts
- Plan and organize work-flow to apply temporary foam blocks in HVAC systems
- Work safely at heights and in enclosed spaces
- Erect and dismantle ladders and scaffolds
- General clean up
- Travel required approximately 80% of the time to/from job sites. Travel can be up to 3 weeks at a time and international.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, strict punctuality, and attention to detail.
- Has a keen ability to listen and learn, making the team goals a priority.
- Possesses a positive attitude in performance of manual labor.
- Adheres to workplace safety and quality standards.
- Develops an effective working relationship with peers and supervisor.
Preferred Applicant Experience
- Work experience in construction trade a plus.
- Work experience in HVAC or sheet metal trade a plus.
Experience You'll Need to Do It
- High school diploma or GED - New graduates welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Valid driver's license
- Due to the nature of federal and government contracts, candidate must be able to pass a background check, including drug screening, prior to hire.
Compensation / Benefits: Competitive starting wage ($17.50/hr), including on the job training for personal career growth. Health, dental, vision, and disability plan options eligible after 30 days of employment. Paid holidays and vacation time. Company matched 401(k) plan.