Essential Job Functions:
- This candidate must have hands on ability. Experience with common hand tools required.
- Responsible for working in a team environment and on a project site
- Ability to travel when required. Travel throughout the United States.
- Adherence to labor and production rules and safety procedures
- Ability to learn new task and assignments
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to interact with people.
- Desire and Ability to work in fast paced, team environment
Qualification & Education Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction
• OSHA 10 desired, but not a requirement
• Valid driver's license required.
• Must be drug free and be able to pass random drug testing.
How to Apply
Email resume to Amanda.Armbruster@hydratechllc.com