At Clippard we have an opportunity for a Finishing Technician to join our team. If you have a keen eye for detail and quality aptitude please read on, this may be the place for you!
Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc. is a leading manufacturer in North America of pneumatic and electrical control components and systems, at our Fairfield, Ohio location.
The hours for this position are 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m. Monday- Friday, overtime as needed.
While working at Clippard you will enjoy:
- Stable Company- Cincinnati, Ohio (suburban location) over 70 years
- Multiple Company “FUN”tions during the year.
- Health Insurance Plan-PPO covers medical, dental, vision and prescription drugs
- Extended Benefits listed on website: www.clippard.com
- Small Company working environment with a global footprint
- The ability to work with small parts on a daily basis.
- To handle small instruments for an 8 hour period; reamers, deburring knives, tweezers, air hoses etc.
- Measure parts with calipers and micrometers.
- Work closely with others in a team environment.
- To be able to sit for 8 hours and lift up to 25 lbs. if needed.
- To understand and ensure that parts must conform to speculations to meet production needs and dates.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- A sharp eye for detail and quality is essential in this role.
• High School Graduate or High School Equivalent: required
• Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, a plus
• A sharp eye for detail and quality is essential in this role
• Reliable with good attendance
• Use of micrometers
• Use of calipers
• Ability to deburr
How to Apply