The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeking talented and service-oriented people to join our Fitness Team?
Fitness Consultants are responsible for all duties involved with day-to-day operations of the fitness center and works as a team player with all staff members. Fitness Consultants work evening and weekend shifts. Candidates will need to have a nationally recognized fitness certification.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position that will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course and Sandtrap Grill.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Greet patrons in a welcoming and professional manner,
- Provide education and assistance to patrons on the proper use of fitness equipment,
- Monitor equipment and ensure that it is operating correctly and efficiently,
- Communicate any inventory or maintenance needs on fitness floor to the Fitness Manager,
- Clean, organize and maintain fitness equipment and accessories,
- Teach group fitness classes, when qualified, and
- Special projects as assigned by the Fitness Manager.
- A Nationally recognized fitness certification is required.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with patrons and co-workers, exceeding expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Must obtain CPR certification.
- A Nationally recognized fitness certification.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift heavy weights.
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com