JOIN OUR FABULOUS FITNESS TEAM!
The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeking talented and service-oriented people to join our Fitness Team!
Fitness Consultants are responsible for all duties involved with day-to-day operations of the fitness center and works as a team player with all staff members. Fitness Aides work evening and weekend shifts.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position that will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
• A passion for fitness and health
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Punctuality and reliability is a must
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with patrons and co-workers, exceeding expectations
• Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
• Must obtain CPR certification
• A nationally recognized fitness certification
• Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift heavy weights.
How to Apply
You may apply and view current openings by visiting our employment opportunities web page at: www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.