ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Fleet Maintenance Customer Support Rep include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Customer Relationship Work directly with the Fleet Manager and Customer to assist in daily fleet operations. This may include communicating with drivers, supervisors, or other customer personnel regarding repairs and schedules of all vehicles.
- Fleet Operations Utilize computer system(s) to process repair orders from start to finish in accordance to the company standard to ensure all information is tracked and relayed to customer in a timely manner. Audit cases for VMRS coding, time tracking, parts and operation accuracy prior to closing in preparation for invoicing. Use computer system to track and maintain accurate inventory. Communicate with customer in person, over the phone and using electronic (web-based) tools. Assist Fleet Manager and techs in managing parts inventory, parts ordering and scheduling outside service repairs. Working with outside vendors to track and update progress of repairs and to manage the invoice process.
- Previous experience billing/invoicing and working with Purchase Orders
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Computer Systems - efficiently and accurately enter information.
- Communication Skills – Ability to listen and speak professionally at all times.
- Strong organizational skills in handling paperwork. Effectively participate in self-directed work teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently
- Previous experience in Auto or Truck Industry is a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE for Fleet Maintenance Customer Support Rep
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 year related administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.clarkeww.com/careers
Call HR HR at 513-842-4728 with any questions