Started in 2007, Crane Consumables is a local, family-owned manufacturer of bar code labels for a variety of industries. We are growing and in need of motivated individuals who are reliable and hard working to operate our printing presses. Full-time 1st and 3rd shift positions are available.
- Operate a 2 Color Paper Die cutting press (Mark Andy, Aztech, Rotoflex, Allied Gear...).
- Reviews work instructions for proper set up and processing of jobs.
- Supports maintenance personnel in the care and preventative maintenance of machinery.
- Ensures production areas are maintained in an orderly and clean manner.
- Adheres to all safety requirements and company policies.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Benefits for full-time employees include: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement plan with Company match, vacation and sick days, Paid Holidays, Company Events, and more!
Industrial Experience a plus.
Mechanical aptitude and strong work ethic.
Excellent work performance and attendance history.
Ability to successfully complete a drug and background check.
Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment.
Problem solving/critical thinking skills.
Strong attention to detail and forward thinking are key skills.
How to Apply
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org