The Food Service Specialist (FSS) will provide excellent customer service to Talbert House customers seeking food and catering services. The FSS is responsible for ordering supplies, assisting in food preparation and meals and following established protocols. The duties are as follows:
- Follow menus, safety and sanitary protocols.
- Prepare and inspect food for quality and freshness.
- Clean and /or help supervise clients in cleaning kitchen, dining area, pots/pans and equipment and properly dispose of waste.
- May order, stock and maintain food supply inventory.
- May utilize cash register for customer purchases.
- Operate equipment and ensure equipment is kept in good order.
- Efficiently operates personal computer to enter, edit and/ or retrieve data and to produce reports and documentation.
High School Diploma/GED
•Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
How to Apply
To apply for the Food Service Specialist Position please visit