Job ID:6784 Classified SATSS FT (Hourly)
Performs a variety of administrative and kitchen tasks related to the operation of University food service facilities.
1) Oversees activities of the unit; assists in setting goals and priorities; assists in setting policies and procedures; ensures the smooth flow of operations; enforces rules and regulations.
2) Supervises staff; establishes schedule and assigns tasks; monitors and evaluates performance; reviews and approves employee time sheets.
3) Monitors and reviews completed tasks; ensures that any necessary changes or corrections are made.
4) Maintains inventory; assists in forecasting needs and placing orders for materials and supplies.
5) Oversees maintenance of the facility; reports any needed facility or equipment maintenance or repairs.
6) Performs a variety of administrative tasks including keeping records, balancing accounts and preparing deposits, and resolving customer complaints.
Physical effort usually requires considerable walking and standing with some lifting of materials weighing 25 to 50 pounds. Periodic assignments are given which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant physical situations.
Requires nine months of training beyond high school and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Worker Characteristics: Knowledge of general business administration techniques; knowledge of food preparation and sanitation techniques; supervisory skills.
How to Apply