SUMMARY: Responsible for repairing, maintaining, and monitoring the operation of assigned electronic gaming devices. This position participates in movement of any gaming related equipment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Repair and maintain gaming related equipment on the gaming floor.
- Repair and maintain gaming related equipment in the gaming shop.
- Participate in installation, movement, conversions, and removal of gaming related equipment.
- Maintain proper gaming logs in order to comply with state or internal regulations.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests and associates.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- Follows GuestPath Universal Service Standards, Operational Service Standards, and SERVE expectations at all times.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.