This position supports the Section Supervisor in the Geotechnical Laboratory by performing routine and non-routine construction materials and geotechnical laboratory test procedures in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO and other recognized test methodologies.
- Testing of geotechnical soil and rock samples
- Review data calculations
- Perform on the job training, equipment calibration and quality control
- Other duties as directed by the CMT Laboratory Manager and/or Assistant Laboratory Manager
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in laboratory environment is preferred
• Clean driving record with no more than two driving violations in the last 36 month•
• Be familiar with relevant quality control requirements as specified in the laboratory’s quality control manual and standard operating specifications.
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to modify personal schedule as required to meeting deadlines
• Basic math and computer skills required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Excellent benefits including health, life and dental insurance, 401 (k) and Paid Time Off. Send resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.bowser-morner.com/careers