Are you searching for a full-time position that will allow you to work with your hands and put your math skills to use? In this position, you will prepare granite and stone countertops in patterns ranging from basic to complex. In addition to your fabrication skills, you will collaboratively work with others to ensure our customers receive a quality kitchen / bath project in a timely manner.
We are a local, family-owned company that has more than 25 years in the home improvement industry. We are looking to grow our business and fill permanent full-time openings. We value our employees. We reward dedication, commitment and quality work. In return, we provide competitive wages, benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Measures and marks surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Reads blueprints, drawings or other specifications to determine methods of work procedures, production and/or material or tool requirements.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as cutters, grinders, and polishers to cut, form, drill, or otherwise form and assemble countertop components.
- Cuts, tools, and sets granite / stone slabs and repairs and polishes slabs. Trims, faces, and cuts granite / stone to specified size, using power sawing, cutting, and facing equipment and hand tools.
- Polishes granite / stone and other ornamental stone to high luster, using hand held power tools.
- Inspects or measures finished workpieces to determine conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments and templates.
- Observes machine operations to detect any problems, making necessary adjustments to correct problems.
- Sets and adjusts machine controls according to product specifications, using knowledge of machine operation.
- Activates machine start-up switches to grind, hone, shear, or cut workpieces, according to specifications.
- Lifts or moves materials and finished products, using material handling equipment.
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he/she has worked to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained.
- Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation
- Ability to complete work in a timely fashion and collaboratively with others
- Valid driver’s license and ability to provide own transportation to and from work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous fabrication or manufacturing experience a plus
- Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
- May need to pass a drug / background check
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
High school diploma or equivalent;
Previous fabrication or manufacturing experience a plus
Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
May need to pass a drug / background check
How to Apply
Interested? There are several ways to apply.
Send an email indicating your interest and experience or send a resume to:
Apply on our company website:
Or apply in person during business hours (Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm). Ask for HR
6345 Castle Drive
Mason, OH 45040