Are you searching for a full-time position that will allow you to work with your hands and put your carpentry skills to use? In this position, you will install countertops of various materials in patterns ranging from basic to complex. In addition to your carpentry skills, you will work with our customers and will need to demonstrate strong customer service abilities.
We are a local, family-owned company that has more than 25 years in the home improvement industry. We are looking to grow our business and fill permanent full-time openings. We value our employees. We reward dedication, commitment and quality work. In return, we provide competitive wages, benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Measures and marks surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Reads blueprints, drawings or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, materials or tool requirements.
- Drills holes in slab and makes small cuts to ensure countertops fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Align counters and straightens them to ensure patterns are even and precise. Ensures accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces and apply adhesive and bonding agents properly to properly adhere countertops to cabinetry bases, making sure not to break or damage surfaces.
- Lifts or moves materials and finished products, using appropriate material handling and safety equipment.
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he/she has worked to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained.
- Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation
- Ability to complete work in a timely and accurate fashion
- Demonstrates friendly, collaborative behavior, customer service skills and teamwork while completing tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of insurance. Can provide own transportation to and from work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience installing countertops
- Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
- May need to pass a drug / background check
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
High school diploma or equivalent;
Previous experience installing countertops
Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
May pass a drug / background check
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply.
Send an email indicating your interest and experience or send a resume to:
Apply on our company website:
Apply in person during business hours (Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm). Ask for HR.
6345 Castle Drive
Mason, OH 45040