- 3rd Shift 9pm to 6am - Sunday - Thursday
- Entry Level Position to learn how to do Installation, Service & Maintenance of Grocery Store refrigeration systems including but not limited to: refrigeration piping, set refrigerated cases, walk-in coolers & freezers, small self-contained equipment, reach-ins, building EMS systems, etc.
- In addition to the above the applicant will also do refrigeration oil management, gas changes, compressor changes, setting rooftop condensers, rack controllers, installation of protocol units, etc.
- Adherence to all work safety policies and procedures
- Able to work in Ohio, Indiana & Kentucky area projects.
- Ability to learn how to troubleshoot & repair refrigeration and building control systems (EMS-Emerson, Danfoss, etc)
- Coordinate with other trades to complete projects efficiently
- EPA certification
- Communication, customer service skills and strong attention to details
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Clean driving record
- Clear drug screen
- Competitive Pay $20-$25 per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Health/Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- IRA with Company match