- Greeting all guests arriving for the show in an inviting, upbeat fashion and directing guests to seating areas.
- Being proactive in accommodating each guest’s needs.
- Using a ticket scanner to validate tickets and a two way radio for communications.
- Operating a theater console which controls the sound, lights, and special effects for the presentation.
- Using a microphone to make all speeches necessary for welcome, entry, and exit in a polished, professional, upbeat manner.
- Assisting physically and mentally challenged guests with special needs.
- Ushering guests who have difficulty walking or who are in wheelchairs, by offering elevator assistance where applicable.
- Guiding late comers to their seats using a flashlight and assisting patrons who need to leave the theater early.
- Maintaining theater cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Selling tickets at the virtual reality location.
- Assisting guests in preparing for the experience.
- Operating the presentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
High school graduate or equivalent, preferably with some college in communication, hospitality, or electronic media field.
Experience in public speaking with demonstrated presentation skills.
Experience in cash handling and operating a point-of-sale system.
An outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills is a must for the position.
Customer services experience a plus. Two years of experience preferred.
Comfort in learning and operating computers and control boards.
Knowledge of setting up PA sound systems and video projectors for Power point presentations a plus, but not necessary.
Must be physically able to navigate stadium style seating, and able to assist in removing patrons in the event of emergencies.
Our large format dome screen theater can make some feel overwhelmed. Must be able to feel balanced and grounded in this environment.
Ability to interact with the public and coworkers, in a friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing manner.
A drive to improve and to have fun. If you have a good time, our guests will too.
Desire to work as part of a team.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://goo.gl/VoznMk