- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- CDL Driver Sponsored Training
What you will be doing
- Strictly adhere to SES Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
- Use equipment such as, water blast gun, pressure washer, dry and wet vacuum hose, industrial vacuum operating controls, etc.
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc..
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Perform all work as directed by on-sight supervisor or leadership personnel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to physically handle hydro-blast and/or industrial hoses (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be safety conscious and have a good work ethics.
- Flexibility in schedule; able to work varied hours, and on an on-call basis, when needed
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Use of respirators (including fit testing) may be required based on specific customer needs to meet project safety requirements.
- Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required.
- Follow and distinguish emergency signals and instructions.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing and equipment such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms at elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
We know that our employees are crucial to the success and strength of our organization, and our in-house and on-going training programs ensure that all SES employees are well educated in OSHA regulations and SES specific operational policies. SES employees are focused on safety and dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations in every way.
How to Apply
Please go to the following web link to complete an application today!