Flexible Schedule - Ability to work around your schedule - Shifts available from 2 hours up to 12 hours - Some weekend availability required - $1 per hour Shift Differential for 12 hour shifts**certain stipulations. This position requires the ability to travel from home to home. This is one on one care.
- Provide companionship and assistance with household tasks for older adults wishing to maintain independence in their own home.
- Responsible for general housekeeping including light cleaning, cooking, laundry, and changing linens.
- Assist clients with personal grooming, dressing and bathing.
- May provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, outside activities, or shopping.
- Under the direction of a nurse, may provide medication reminders and assistance with taking medications according to a plan of care.
- Responsible for reporting any change in the client's condition to the Director/Care Manager.
- Treat clients with respect and dignity, and comply with HIPAA regulations regarding privacy and confidential health information.
- Provide/perform other job related duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous hands on/personal care experience working with older adults in an in-home setting or nursing facility required. OR current nursing student.
Specialized knowledge, skills, or abilities: Excellent time management/organizational skills, self-motivator, excellent communication skills, ability to multi task, reliable transportation.
Ability to pass drug screen, criminal background check and physical
How to Apply
Go to www.community-first.org/careers