M. Bohlke Veneer Corp.
M. Bohlke Veneer Corp. strives to provide our clients and customers with the finest wood products that nature has to offer. Together, conscientiously and responsibly, we use one of the earth’s most beautiful resources as a way to enrich the world around us. Our employees are in a safety first work environment, and have opportunities for development.
Family owned and operated since 1966, M. Bohlke Veneer Corp. is a world leader in wood and timber products. Over the decades, M. Bohlke Veneer has led the veneer industry in its many technological innovations that have achieved value for our clients. M. Bohlke Veneer is a dynamic international company known for its industry leadership, expertise and hard-working team environment.
We employ more than 200 associates. Our office is located in Fairfield, OH just north of Cincinnati. We like to boast that we have over 50 employees that have spent 25+ years at the company.
JANITORIAL / HOUSEKEEPING
Description of Duties (what do you do every day):
Detailed cleaning in office & warehouses including
- Recycling gathering papers to be shredded
- Floor work (sweeping & mopping) and buffing
- Trash removal
- Cleaning bathrooms, conference rooms and break rooms
- Dusting all areas
Job Requirements (what traits are needed to do the job):
• Prior Experience in housekeeping/janitorial
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Reliable attendance
• Drug free
• Attention to detail
• Floor experience a plus
• Able to pass background check (we run this job through a temporary service, but it is permanent)
Approximate hours Mon-Fri, 7am-3:30pm
How to Apply