Human Resources Coordinator
VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for the past 5 years!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate new employee paperwork and orientation to ensure successful onboarding for all new hires
- Support Benefits Administration by processing employee enrollments, changes and reconciling monthly billing
- Support Employee Development by maintaining training files and assisting with training class preparation
- Assist with or coordinate employee functions such as Flu Shot clinics, United Way Campaign, Fleet Adm, Biometric program and back-up CoVID Contact
- Maintain poster program to ensure compliance with Federal and State required postings
What you'll need:
- Two year degree in business or related field and 1 year related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
We are growing! VEGA will be moving to Mason Ohio's new Research & Development Park in Summer 2022.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.