Team player Job Posting: Vinebrook Homes is currently recruiting for a field service technician. We are a property management company specializing in single family homes. The ideal candidate will have experience in general maintenance repair and service as well as be HVAC certified. Our company offers competitive salary, benefits, holiday and paid time off. Please see complete job description below:
MAINTENANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Service Manager
Maintenance Service Technicians are responsible for the upkeep and repair of our properties. They must be able to work unsupervised while performing quality repairs to HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. They must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems. Customer service is of the highest importance and must be displayed at all times. Other tasks include finish work and occasional property turnover. Documentation is done via smart devices such as smartphones and tablets. Position includes company cell phone & work van, benefits and 401K.
- Completes resident work and service order requests or turns in a timely manner providing outstanding customer experiences to residents.
- Assists with upkeep of all assets to meet Company quality standards.
- Handles emergency service calls on a rotational basis.
- Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Uses company tools and equipment as directed and in accordance to all required safety standards.
- Coordinates with assigned personnel and/or in accordance to all required safety standards.
- Functions as part of an interdepartmental team.
- Responds to emergency situations during after-hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
Requires the ability to life, carry, push, pull medium weights up to 75 pounds.
Requires activity involving being exposed to moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
Transport a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at the service site.
Exemplary Customer Service skills.
Time Management skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity, please email your resume to: Robert.Correa@Vinebrookhomes.com.