Our client is a leader in Commercial and Residential energy efficiency. Based on an increased demand in their proprietary technology, they are seeking a Traveling Project Manager / Foreman and Field Technician to implement their energy reduction solution at client sites throughout the US. This is a great opportunity to become part of the growth and establishment of a young industry leader. Training and growth opportunities available.
**Must be able to travel at least 75% of the time.***
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent
- HVAC coursework or certifications a plus
- Ability to lead a team of 2-5 Installation Technicians
- Detail-oriented and Customer-focused- Reliable team player
- Ability to travel 75% of time
- Competitive Pay
- Travel Pay
- Growth and Advancement potential
- Full-Time Benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please apply directly to this post. Fusion HCR is an Executive Search and Talent Consulting firm impacting clients in Commercial Construction. You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.
How to Apply
Apply by cutting and pasting the link below in your browser or send a resume to email@example.com: