Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on a variety of equipment, including but not limited to: refrigeration, air conditioning, package units up to 50-ton, heat pumps, make up air units, exhaust fans, hermetic compressors, chillers, boilers, DOAS Units, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls and other related equipment.
• Service heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration systems
• Perform PM Inspections, equipment repairs and replacements
• Complete Work Orders
• Complete Field Quote Forms
• Respond to emergency service calls
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Valid Driver’s License
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Ability to Learn
• EPA Certification
• Able to read and understand HVAC wiring schematics/diagrams
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Refrigeration Experience is a PLUS!
How to Apply
If interested, please send resume to Lesley Hammer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 513-858-1050.