Perform maintenance, repairs, and modifications of HVAC systems. Meet production goals in accordance with Weatherization Programs and all applicable manufacturer’s specifications, federal, state, and local laws as well as PWC policies.
- Complete inspections of all HVAC equipment (water heaters, furnaces, dryers, stoves, any and all fuel burning applications, and electric appliances).
- Collect all information from data plates on the equipment and any other information to complete required paperwork.
- Use all HVAC tools including: combustion analyzer, refrigeration gauges, recovery equipment, air meters, leak detectors, manometer, multi-meter, pressure differential equipment, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Maintain an inventory of assigned tools and equipment in good condition.
- Complete accurate and detailed paperwork.
- Load and unload trucks as required; maintaining truck stock to perform regular maintenance.
- Make necessary repairs to all types of heating and cooling equipment.
• High School diploma (or equivalency)
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Certificate from an accredited HVAC program preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in HVAC repair or installation preferred
How to Apply
Mail resumes to:
People Working Cooperatively
4612 Paddock Road
Cincinnati, OH 45229 or apply in person at this address