Perform maintenance, repairs, and modifications of HVAC systems. Meet production goals in accordance with Weatherization Programs and all applicable manufacturer’s specifications, federal, state, and local laws as well as PWC policies.
- Complete inspections of all HVAC equipment (water heaters, furnaces, dryers, stoves, any and all fuel burning applications, and electric appliances).
- Collect all information from data plates on the equipment and any other information to complete required paperwork.
- Use all HVAC tools including: combustion analyzer, refrigeration gauges, recovery equipment, air meters, leak detectors, manometer, multi-meter, pressure differential equipment, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Maintain an inventory of assigned tools and equipment in good condition.
• Certificate from an accredited HVAC program preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in HVAC repair or installation preferred
How to Apply
Interested candidates may mail, fax, or email a resume to:
People Working Cooperatively
Attention: Human Resources
4612 Paddock Road
Cincinnati, OH 45229