Do you enjoy taking to people and building relationships?
Do you love to have fun, enjoy being around people, and have great energy?
If you answered “YES” then a career as a Heating and Cooling Technician with HELP is for you.
Our Technicians are not your typical service professionals. Our Technicians have strong communication and interpersonal skills. HELP understands that you have your own unique set of talents that make you an amazing communicator and we want you to use those talents to WOW our clients every day!
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience. Our Heating and Cooling Technicians come from a variety of backgrounds including manufacturing, baristas, bankers, bartenders, military, and police officers. Our intense training will give you all the knowledge need to hit the ground running.
What will you do after you’re hired into HELP’s HVAC Trainee Program?
- You’ll participate in 90 days of classroom and field training to build your knowledge of the heating and cooling industry
- Obtain your EPA and NATE certification
- Participate in ride-alongs with our amazing HVAC Team to apply your classroom knowledge to the field
YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT
Our average Technician earns around $52K in their first year, while some of our Technicians earn six figures. Here at HELP the growth and financial success possibilities are endless.
Check out the perk from working at HELP!
As a HELP Field Team Member you will receive:
- 3 Day weekend every month
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Work- Life balance
- Over 200 Hours of paid training yearly
- Company paid smart phone and iPad
- Flex Scheduling
- Monthly bonus based upon your performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ Cancer Insurance/ Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(K) Pension Plan with employer match
- Free uniforms, with weekly laundry service
- Awesome Wellness Program- Free gym membership and healthy organic snacks delivered weekly
- Unlimited amount of coffee
- Drive the coolest truck in town and gas card
- And Much, Much More
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have a valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Pass our pre-employment process, including drug, MVR and criminal background screens
HELP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.