Foreign Exchange is continuing to grow and is looking for current students to co-op and /or train as an Apprentice Technicians.
Foreign Exchange is a well-respected, family-owned business that has been servicing imported automobiles since 1975. We are looking for an ambitious, team-oriented individuals, with a strong work ethic, to join our team of honest, knowledgeable techs. We use state of the art equipment, utilize multiple tech support sites, factory tooling and software, as well as provide continual company paid training. The right candidate would be studying to receive their ASE Certification (European experience a plus); have a clean driving record; drive manual vehicles; have a confident, easy going attitude; and embrace our “Get it right the first time” mentality.
Responsibilities (include but not limited too):
- Train with experienced technicians
- Learn basic automotive services such as oil changes, filter replacements, mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, and simple diagnostics.
- Provide clear communication regarding customer’s vehicles, demonstrating excellent customer service and teamwork to deliver on customer expectations
- Perform manual task including lifting, squatting, bending and standing for extended periods of time.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M - 5:30 P.M. (will work around school schedules)
- Weekends off
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training
- Fun, easy going atmosphere
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15-30 per hour depending on experience
Must have a valid driver’s license