ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include travel requirements):
- Responsible for installing, calibrating, repairing, designing, constructing, adjusting, modifying, and performing preventative maintenance on all types of electronic equipment.
- Responsible for following all plant and safety rules including all safety Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Performs daily inspection of all electronic devices necessary for machine performance and data collection to produce a quality product.
- Maintains daily shift inspection and repair logs for review by supervision, and other plant personnel.
- Analyzes and reviews wiring diagrams, blueprints and schematics. Checks to insure electrical drawings are up-to-date.
- Uses various types of meters and test equipment proficiently to allow for sound decision-making in the troubleshooting process. Able to communicate information to maintenance supervision and engineering to assist in analyzing equipment or for the purpose of making equipment modifications.
- Troubleshoots, locates and isolates problems associated with electrical equipment on the Shingle line and Saturator line.
- Maintains plant instrumentation such as heat controllers and recording devices, concentration transmitters, level controls, and flow control devices.
- Works with maintenance supervisor to insure a sufficient level of back up spares for all electronic equipment.
- Assist with maintenance as needed.
- Minimal travel requirements as needed for training, etc, as determined by Supervision.
- Any and all other responsibilities as assigned by Supervision.
• Organization: Must have sound organizational skills in order to process job related data
and in relation to work area materials.
• Communication: Ability to provide relevant and timely information in a clear manner.
• Follow Through: Fulfills the requirements of the position as described. Ability to follow-through on
completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner. Anticipates what needs to be done and
proceeds without direction in a timely manner.
• Problem Solving: Ability to think through issues and develop solutions in a timely manner.
• Team Building: Willing to work with others and utilize group dynamic to form solutions.
• Language: Must be able to speak fluent English.
• Mathematical abilities: Basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and
ability to calculate percentages and add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals.
• Reading Ability: Advanced –ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, government regulations. Ability to present information to and respond from questions from groups of managers, customers, employees or the general public.
• Computer skills: Word – beginner level (memos, letters, formatting)
• Tools: Must be able to use power tools, including electrical testing and measuring equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE (include certificates, licenses, or registrations required):
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of one (1) year electrical experience in a manufacturing environment. (One (1) year as a Class “C” Electrician).
• Certificate of completion from having successfully completed designated Class “C” Electrician TPC training modules.
• Must be able to work rotating shift schedule and overtime
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand/walk and reach with hands and arms. Frequent use of hands and fingers to handle, feel and manipulate objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
• Standing: regularly -remaining on one’s feet in an upright position.
• Walking: regularly -moving about on foot.
• Sitting: occasionally -remaining in the normal seated position.
• Lifting: frequently -raising or lowering an object from one level to another.
• Carrying: occasionally -transporting an object, usually by hand, arm, or shoulder.
• Climbing: occasionally -ascending or descending objects usually with hands/feet.
• Balancing: regularly -maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling over.
• Stooping: occasionally -bending the body by bending spine at the waist.
• Kneeling: occasionally -bending the legs to come to rest on one or both knees.
• Crouching: occasionally -bending body downward and forward by bending legs.
• Reaching: frequently -extending the hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
• Handling: regularly -seizing, holding, grasping, or otherwise working with hand(s).
• Fingering: regularly -picking, pinching, or otherwise working with fingers.
• Feeling: regularly -perceiving attributes of objects by means of skin receptors.
• Talking: frequently -expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words.
• Hearing: regularly -perceiving the nature of sounds by the ear.
• Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination: regularly -performing work through using two or more.
• Medium Work: occasionally - lifting of up to 75 lbs.
• Far Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more.
• Near Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less.
• Depth Perception: ability to judge distance and space relationships.
• Field of Vision: ability to see peripherally.
• Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
• Color Vision: ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
• Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
• Temperature Changes: variations in temperature from hot to cold.
• Wet: frequent contact with water or other liquids.
• Humid: conditions with high moisture content to cause bodily reactions.
• Noise: sufficient noise to cause distraction
• Atmospheric Conditions: conditions that affect the skin or respiratory system.
How to Apply
Please apply online, through indeed at : https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Atlas-Roofing-Corporation/jobs/Electrician-C-1d4118ad3d3a8198?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvaBm610KoNspt2sA_PoCTEe7F1aenGIe7C6XcLfd4DTUvbqp5FhSNShpCVdpfeirKA&tk=1d9d6at0d0ivt004&adid=18392235&vjs=3