Tulkoff Food Products proudly manufactures over 400 unique quality condiments, dressings and sauces for retail, food service, industrial and private label customers throughout North America.
We have an opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our new facility in Sharonville!
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to carry out accurate and efficient production line changeovers as well as machine trouble-shooting, repairs, and critical equipment breakdown maintenance to ensure maximum asset availability.
HOURS: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Primary Responsibilities: The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs production line changeovers according to current specifications and guidelines.
- Improves changeover effectiveness and efficiency by developing detailed documentation and procedures.
- Follows pre-established guidelines for making timely, consistent and accurate repairs and completes all required paperwork associated with repairs
- Performs high quality maintenance work in accordance with written procedures and SOPs
- Troubleshoots AC variable frequency drives, AC & DC motors, DC drives, and other motor control circuits
- Troubleshoots discrete and analog sensors including pressure, temperature, flow, photo-electric, and inductive proximity, as well as PLCs and pLC controlled systems and machines
- Diagnoses and repairs gearboxes, bearings, pumps and other mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Participates in new equipment installation, validation and start up processes
- Shares knowledge and identifies new opportunities for transferring skills to operators as needed. Actively participates in continuous processing improvements and learning opportunities
Qualifications: To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional machinery troubleshooting, root cause, and corrective action skills
- Experience with food processing and packaging machinery preferred
- Food manufacturing GMP experience preferred
- Allen Bradley experience preferred (CompactLogix, SLC 500, PV+, etc.)
Tulkoff Food Products is a family owned company offering a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with an 8% employer match, paid time off, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending account, participation in a local Credit Union and other voluntary benefits.