Vinylmax Windows, LLC is hiring Machine Maintenance technicians, who will be responsible for electrical maintenance and all over repairs in the production areas and company facilities.
- Competitive Weekly Pay: Full Time- $22-$30/ hour $46,000 - $70,000 annually with OT and bonuses.
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Short Term Disability
- 6 Paid Holidays Off
- 401K & 401K Match
- Merit Increases
- End of Year Bonus
- Employee Referral Program- $1,000 for each employee referred!
- Family owned and operated. Friendly atmosphere
- Free Lunch Fridays
- More details on benefits at www.vinylmax.com/benefits
3rd shift hours: 10:30pm- 7am with possible subject to change based on tasks. Must be able to train on 1st, then move to 3rd.
- Install, test, maintain, trouble shoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, motors, control devices, starters, Etc..
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code specifications and schematics, in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment and components.
- Responsible for monitoring and taking appropriate action for specified Safety program requirements and reporting and issues
- High School Diploma, General Educational Development Diploma (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of PLC, I/O Logic, AC/DC drives a must.
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures including lockout/tagout.
- Must be able to successfully use basic, math, writing, and reading skills necessary to complete the required paperwork and projects. Able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Computer literate.
- 5+ years Industrial Electrician experience required with preferred background in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive a vehicle.
Apply online www.vinylmax.com/careers Or contact our Recruiter at 513-295-0781.
Vinylmax Windows, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.