Industrial Maintenance Technician will support the manufacturing operation by troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance. This person will work first shift.
- Perform general PM on industrial equipment
- Forklift operation and repair
- Perform building and grounds maintenance
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines, robotics and automation equipment, plumbing.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Responsible for general maintenance of facility.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
• Must have a high mechanical aptitude
• 2-4 years of experience in industrial or manufacturing maintenance field
• Electrical experience preferably with 480 volt 3 phase
• HVAC experience is a plus
• Must have own tools
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://magnumpiering.applicantpro.com/jobs/