Location: Fairfield, Ohio
Work Hours: 2nd shift - 2:30pm-10:45pm
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain all equipment in plant, including:
o Preventative maintenance, Rebuilds, and Emergency repair and installation of new equipment
• Care for and account for all tools and supplies for use in maintenance and/or production
• Maintain physical building and campus
• Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems
• Assist in production or supervision as requested
• Assist in design and/or input on improvement on machinery and production
• Maintain security of the building and contents
• Report major problems and needed repairs directly to supervisors
• Initiate requisition for parts and machines
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, and able to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objectives.
• Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Desired Skills & Experience: Certificate from college or technical school, Bachelor’s degree from college or university, or 3+ years of related experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery; and/or equivalent experience and education in this or related field.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, ratios, area, circumference, volume, percentages, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Submit your resume at www.honeymoonpaper.com/careers