Our company is the leading source in the nation of rebuilt welding equipment, providing our customers cost effective means to increase their productivity. We also design and build custom welding systems to meet a variety of needs for a global customer base to automate their assembly needs using both new and used welding equipment.
We offer great hours, benefits, and income potential for all of our employees and are looking for flexible, team oriented individuals to join our organization. We’re currently searching for an experienced Mechanical Technician responsible for the rebuilding and assembling of welding equipment and systems. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Tasks:
- Disassembling and reassembling industrial equipment based on manufacturer guidelines and customer needs.
- Installing gear reducers, pulleys and belts, AC and DC motors, electrical components, and pneumatics.
- Troubleshooting equipment of mechanical, electrical and welding issues.
- Recording time and parts used on a job to job basis using both hand written and digital means.
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling gear reducers to include installing new seals and bearings.
- Experience installing single and three phase AC motors, both constant and variable frequency, and variable speed DC motors.
- Experience with 208, 240, 480VAC three phase industrial power.
- Experience installing pneumatic solenoids and cylinders
- Knowledge of welding methods and applications
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components and ability to wire components according to electrical schematic.
- Experience in fabrication to include drilling/tapping holes, shearing plate steel, and GMAW welding.
- Experience in planning and designing system configurations and assemblies.
- Experience with PLCs and HMIs.
- Troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Minimum age 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience performing mechanical service
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb. loads occasionally
- Located In Cincinnati, OH
- First Shift, 7am-4pm typical
- Non-Exempt, Full Time Position
*Disassembling and reassembling industrial equipment.
*Installing gear reducers, pulleys and belts, AC and DC motors, electrical components, and pneumatics.
*Troubleshooting equipment of mechanical, electrical and welding issues.
How to Apply
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-941-4411 and ask for Laurie Rensing or Dan Hughes